Testimonials & compliments
Here is a list of lovely people saying nice things about my work.
- "I was absolutely thrilled to hear that you were prepared to consider working for us on the town maps. I have admired your work when I have seen prints in the shops and am just so pleased to be able to have work of this quality involved in this project and such a well-respected name."
Heather Brown @ Choose Abingdon Partnership
- PERFECT ..... PERFECT ..... PERFECT I have to say - this has been a job well done - REALLY WELL DONE!!"
Mary Harrington @ Maddicts
- "I was fortunate to find Peter when I was searching for an illustrator to create some original artwork for a commercial venture. At our first meeting he took the time to really understand the concept behind the business and what we wanted to achieve. From then on, his thoughtful and engaging manner, coupled with his obvious artistic talents, made the creative process a pleasure and we were delighted with the results. I would have no hesitation in recommending Peter to my business contacts and I hope to have reason to use his services again in the future."
Kevin Mannion @ Snappyback
- "Peter is an excellent illustrator. He closely follows instruction. He produces great illustrations and characters. He is easy to work with and he is very good value."
Christopher Toase - author
- "Peter, you are so reliable and efficient. Would you like to organise my life for me?!
Trail maps have arrived and look great. It's been a pleasure to work with you on this task and I have to thank you for being so efficient and speedy."
Wendy Newhofer @ Artweeks
- "Great job! They are all brilliant. Our congratulations to Peter. He is a super artist as well as cartoonist!"
Martin Graham - Uturn UK charity
- "Fantastic illustration, quick turnaround time. Really really happy!"
Tom Lodge @ Frederick Thomas of London
- "Peter did a fantastic job. He understood the style right away, offered great suggestions and delivered a fantastic illustration in a very quick amount of time. Highly recommended.”
Evan W - People Per Hour
- " I think the cover looked great - thanks very much."
Liz Louise Smith @ Steadycam Movie Newsletter
- "Just a note to say a BIG THANK YOU for giving us such a great afternoon. You have such a wonderful talent and make it look so easy. You also have a great natural humour which helps you to interpret incidents in a way that can help in your cartoon drawings. It was also so easy to listen to you as you told us of your journey into and onwards with cartooning."
Pat Mabbutt @ New Marston 50+ Club
- "In a word, Peter... BLOODYFANTASTICWELLDONETHANKS!"
Mark Austin @ V-One Design Solutions
- "Just a note to say thanks so much for the picture, Steve loved it!"
Lindsey Gilmour Webb - Director @ The Milk Round
- "Thanks Scooter, we all had a great day too - a big success!"
River and Rowing Museum, Henley
- "That looks really good. It even makes me look younger."
Alistair Fear - 'This Abingdon' blogger
- "I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed your talk yesterday. I think you did a splendid job and I enjoyed it a lot, so thank you."
Mike C @ Mensa UK
- "I think the poster looks terrific. Great job, I knew a fresh perspective would bring an improvement in our publicity."
Dawn Wright @ Abingdon Artists
- "Peter's magnificent presentation made it all seem so easy."
Jerry M @ Mensa UK
- "Peter is a knowledgable and amusing presenter."
Diane S - Events Administrator: Mensa UK
- “That's brilliant!! We're having a giggle at it!!! I'm so impressed. Many thanks.”
Helen Robinson @ Pinsah Design
- “His illustrations are great - and a perfect style match for our books.” “Many thanks for the brilliant artwork you have done for us over the past few months. We now have a perfect balance of text and illustrations and we have had nothing but compliments about the artwork that you have done.”
Steve Brookes @ Greatest In The World Ltd
- “Ha! Ha! - very good, they're great. Thanks very much! Will certainly ask you again if we need a cartoon!”
Louise @ Charlton Marketing
- “Just a quick note to say how delighted we are with the finished artwork. Excellent, thank you and we will not hesitate to recommend you. All the very best with your venture, which with this quality will only be a success.”
- “He going to love it! I think it's great!”
- “Many thanks for the cartoon, it's brilliant. Particularly good of my dad, it's just like him.“ Jan Graham
- “Wow!! That is really lovely - you are very talented!!! We can't thank you enough! We will send you a copy when we have it printed!”
- “Many thanks for helping at our open day which appeared to have been greatly enjoyed by everyone. It was much appreciated.”
Maxine @ Maruba Events
- “Brillo pads! Thanks a million mate, it looks awesome!”
- "Another 'piece de resistance.' Thanks Pete, I'm truly touched."
- “Pete - you have some talent there…am pleased the picture does actually look like me” Lindsay S
- "Special thanks however have to go to Pete whose superb illustrations really ensured our pitch came to life.”
Karen Cooper - Head of PR @ JJ